Join University of Nevada Cooperative Extension for a workshop on gardening in small places-what went wrong and how to fix it organically from 8 a.m. to noon. The class, taught by Dr. Angela O’Callaghan, is designed to show you how to make the most of your small space.
When: Saturday, March 19, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: University of Nevada Cooperative Extension
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 15, 2011
Last updated March 15, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.