Psychic Gary Spivey at The Palms
Known around the world for his psychic talent, Gary Spivey will appear for two nights at the Palms Casino Resort inside the intimate venue, The Lounge.
Nicknamed “The Modern Day Nostradamus,” Gary Spivey is world-renowned for his uncanny ability to predict future events, his gift to communicate with those who have crossed over to the other side and his use of healing energy. Spivey engages his audiences with his personable, genuine down-home style and jovial personality whether he’s lecturing, teaching or providing council to inquisitive fans worldwide.
When: Friday, March 25, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Palms Casino Resort, 4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $33 - $43
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 1, 2010
Last updated March 9, 2011
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00