Festival of Friendship at Town Square
The 2011 Best Buddies Festival of Friendship is expected to draw more than 1,000 people who will partake in live musical entertainment, games, vendors, activities and walk. Proceeds from the Funwalk and Fair will go toward establishing one-to-one friendships between people with and without disabilities. For more information on signing up a team, sponsoring the Festival of Friendship, or selling danglers for Best Buddies Month, call 822-2268 or e-mail BBNV@bestbuddies.org.
When: Saturday, March 26, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Town Square, 6605 Las Vegas Blvd. South , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 1, 2011
Last updated March 1, 2011
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 15:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00