2nd Annual ‘CHiP and Salsa’ Cinco de Mayo Fiesta at Tacos & Tequila
with Tamra Barney
The original cougar is back. Real Housewives of Orange County star Tamra Barney, will join the second annual ‘CHiP and Salsa’ Cinco de Mayo fiesta with former “CHiPs” star Erik Estrada, sizzling food and drink specials and special little guests, the Half Pint Brawlers.
The mayhem will begin Thursday, May 5, at 11 a.m. with $5 shots of pineapple infused Jose Cuervo Tradicional, $5 Dos Equis, $5 Golden Toro shots, made with Jose Cuervo Silver and dropped into Red Bull and a special Cinco de Mayo menu including sizzling habanero wings, quesadillas, nachos, floutas and chips, guacamole and salsa.
When: Thursday, May 5, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tacos and Tequila , 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 25, 2011
Last updated May 5, 2011
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00