Downtown Las Vegas is the place to be, once a month when the pedestrian-friendly streets transform into a huge block party during First Friday. This ongoing festival highlights art perusal and appreciation and serves as a stage for local galleries, entertainers and bands.
When: Friday, May 6, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Downtown Arts District, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 1, 2011
Last updated May 25, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.