Cinco de Mayo Weekend at Bally's
Bally’s Las Vegas is moving Cinco de Mayo to the weekend for an outdoor two-day fiesta located in front of the resort adjacent to the Strip. The party is open to public on May 6 and May 7 and goes from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. each day. Guests 21 or older can indulge in unbeatable drink specials served at outdoor bars and festive Mexican fare including smoky chicken carnitas tacos, braised pork torta with fresh avocado and black bean spread and sopapillas, among other specials. Partygoers can also enjoy the sounds of a live DJ and enter-to-win a trip to Mexico worth $2,500.
When: Friday, May 6, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bally's Las Vegas , 3645 Las Vegas Blvd., S., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 2, 2011
Last updated May 2, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.