Meet and Greet with Dr. Robert A. Fielden
The Architectural and Decorative Arts Society (ADAS) is pleased to present Dr. Robert A. Fielden discussing his new book Creating Place: Remaking America Green. The event will take place at the Regional Transportation Commission, 600 South Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas.
Creating Place is about creating unique sustainable communities. Remaking America Green is about leaving our nation, our children and grandchildren with successful sustainable and healthy futures.
Light food and drink will be provided. Books will be available. RSVP to email@example.com.
When: Saturday, May 14, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Regional Transportation Commission, 600 South Grand Central Parkway
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 4, 2011
Last updated May 4, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.