Taste of the Nation, Las Vegas
With a passion to fight childhood hunger, Las Vegas’ hottest chefs, restaurants, and mixologists will gather for Share Our Strength’s Taste of the Nation, the city’s premier culinary benefit. More than 35 restaurants prepare tastes of their fine cuisines paired with signature cocktails to raise critical funds needed to support Share Our Strength’s efforts to end childhood hunger in the Las Vegas valley and across the nation.
When: Thursday, May 19, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rain Nightclub, 4321 West Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: $75 - $120
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 14, 2011
Last updated May 14, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.