Mad Mud Run
A 4.6-mile race as they travel an action-packed, marked course through multiple obstacles ending with a cool and messy mud pit. There's a 100-meter Mudpuppy Splash for children, too.
When: Saturday, May 21, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Providence's Knickerbocker Park 7051 N. Hualapai Way
Cost: Free - $60
Age limit: All ages
- Registration Open for Mad Mud Run (May 11, 2011)
Event posted May 10, 2011
Last updated May 11, 2011
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- The Bad Seed