Final ‘Martinis with the Mayor’
The Martini will host Mayor Oscar Goodman’s last ‘Martinis with the Mayor’ May 25 from 5 until 7 p.m. The meet and greet will give Las Vegas residents a chance to toast their beloved mayor and enjoy signature Bombay Sapphire martinis created for the evening in tribute to his 12 years of service.
The self-proclaimed “happiest mayor in the universe” will arrive at The Martini flanked by his trademark Las Vegas Showgirls. All are encouraged to attend and mingle with Goodman before he leaves office after the upcoming June 2 city election.
To commemorate the last Martinis with the Mayor, The Martini has created two drinks exclusively for the night: “The Oscar” is a Bombay Sapphire straight-up martini and “The Carolyn” is a Sapphire fresh Collins. Food specials also will be available including Oscar Sliders, “Swimming with the Fishes” tuna sliders, Lefty’s Mac N’ Cheese Balls, Claiborne Calamari, Civella Chicken Wings and Fat Herbie’s Flautas. All food and drink specials are $7 or less.
When: Wednesday, May 25, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Martini
Age limit: 21+
Categories: Activities- Parties
Event posted May 16, 2011
Last updated May 16, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.