Nove Italiano Wine and Art Event
Nove Italiano invites wine aficionados and art enthusiasts to celebrate National Wine Day during a social art and wine affair. Featuring signature Nove pizza, wine tastings by Justin Vineyards and masterpieces created by local artist, Jerry Misko, the wine and art event will re-occur on a select Wednesday every other month.
Space is limited. For reservations, please call 702.942.6800.
When: Wednesday, May 25, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nove Italiano, 4321 W. Flamingo Road , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 16, 2011
Last updated May 16, 2011
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 15:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00