Oyster & Beer Festival at P.J. Clarke’s
P.J. Clarke’s will host its 1st Annual Oyster & Beer Festival. The day’s festivities will celebrate the ongoing success of the Daily Pearl Happy Hour and the launch of a new extended happy hour: Double Happiness—$1 oysters from ‘a quarter to three’ until 6 p.m. and $3 draft beers from 10 p.m. until close, daily. The festival will include specials on a half dozen oyster and seasonal mignonettes, shucking and eating competitions, Guinness beer chug competition with the famed Guinness girls on hand and a beer tasting and pouring by Brew Master Tim Etter of Tenaya Creek Brewing Company.
When: Saturday, Nov. 12, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: P.J. Clarke's New York Chophouse, 3500 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 8, 2011
Last updated Nov. 8, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.