Blood Village in the Henderson Pavilion brings terror to Las Vegas with scary creatures waiting to feast on your fear. It offers two haunted attractions plus The Boneyard, an above ground graveyard just like in old New Orleans. The attraction features the Last RIde, a ride inside a wooden coffin that simulates all your worst fears.
When: Thursday, Oct. 13, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Pavilion , 200 South Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 7, 2011
Last updated Oct. 7, 2011
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00