Blood Village in the Henderson Pavilion brings terror to Las Vegas with scary creatures waiting to feast on your fear. It offers two haunted attractions plus The Boneyard, an above ground graveyard just like in old New Orleans. The attraction features the Last RIde, a ride inside a wooden coffin that simulates all your worst fears.
When: Sunday, Oct. 30, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Pavilion , 200 South Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 7, 2011
Last updated Oct. 7, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.