Music Video at the Freakin' Frog
Music Video is an electronic pop trio who will be releasing their third full- length album entitled, "If This TV Could Talk" on May 3rd. The Tucson is going on a bit of a mini tour on the west coast and will be playing at Freakin' Frog on Sept 3.
May 3 of this year the band released their latest album, If This TV Could Talk. So this mini tour is to really get the word out about the album and create some new fans. They have played SXSW and have shared the stage with bands such as Amusement Parks on Fire, DAT Politics, Faunts, Sea Wolf, and Meat Puppets.
When: Saturday, Sept. 3, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Freakin' Frog, 4700 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 11, 2011
Last updated Aug. 11, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.