Wine Amplified Festival with Train
Rock 'n Roll Wine presents the Wine Amplified Festival at Mandalay Beach featuring 150 wines from 50 wineries plus the music of Train and LA pop rock musician Jared Lee.
The night before, catch Bubbles and Chocolate at Moorea Beach Club featuring chocolates and desserts from Megan Romano, executive pastry chef at Aureole and Vincent Pilon, master chocolateir at Mandalay Bay plus an assortment of champagnes and sparkling wines. One Republic will perform at the event.
When: Saturday, Sept. 17, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Beach at Mandalay Bay, 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $55 - $115
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 13, 2011
Last updated Sept. 13, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.