Huntington's Disease awareness fundraiser at Cheyenne Saloon
Rock out to local bands like Rooftop Ridicule and Black Beans and Hippie Liver at a fundraiser event hosted by the Huntington’s Disease Society of America, a national nonprofit. Event activities include games and raffle prizes. Money raised during the event will go to increase awareness for Huntington’s Disease in the Las Vegas community.
When: Friday, Sept. 23, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cheyenne Saloon, 3103 N Rancho Dr, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Sept. 20, 2011
Last updated Sept. 20, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.