It has been almost seven years since the alt-rock icon played Las Vegas, but even if he’d stopped by last year we’d have this one circled on the calendar. Beck is consistently unpredictable; his catalog speaks for itself, and even when he isn’t 100 percent on, he’s far more interesting than most.
When: Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Pearl at the Palms, 4321 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $55 - $85
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 30, 2012
Last updated May 30, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.