For over three decades, Aerosmith have been one of rock's most revered and wildly popular bands, crafting timeless songs full of raw guitars and fiercely energetic vocals. The band first reached stardom in the '70s with a string of chart-topping songs, including "Dream On, "Sweet Emotion" and "Walk This Way." During this period, Aerosmith's music defied easy categorization, falling somewhere between bluesy hard rock and early-era punk (with occasional ballads here and there). Get there early for "Dude Looks Like a Lady" people watching!
When: Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MGM Grand Garden Arena, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $49.50 - $149.50
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 4, 2009
Last updated Nov. 28, 2012
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.