Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll Marathon
See the Strip at night as you cruise the streets of Las Vegas while running in the Las Vegas Rock 'n Roll Marathon. The race kicks off in the Luxor Festival Grounds and winds along the Strip with the finish line adjacent to the Mirage. For a list of entertainment before, during and after the race, click here.
When: Sunday, Dec. 2, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Categories: The Strip
Event posted Nov. 28, 2012
Last updated Nov. 28, 2012
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.