The Trans-Siberian Orchestra returns to the Orleans Arena with "The Lost Christmas Eve," part three of the Christmas trilogy by Paul O'Neill. The show tells the story of one enchanted Christmas Eve in New York City through music, lights and lasers. Guests can get a five song EP download with every ticket purchased online.
When: Sunday, Dec. 2, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Orleans Arena, 4500 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas
Cost: $33 - $70
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 28, 2012
Last updated Nov. 28, 2012
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.