Mike Tyson Cares Foundation launch party
Former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson launches his charity, Mike Tyson Cares Foundation, at a kick off event at Tabu Ultralounge at the MGM Grand. The Hangover star's charity, whose mission is to “give kids a fighting chance” by offering innovative centers that provide for the comprehensive needs of children from broken homes, will kick off with a star-studded gala. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Shade Tree Foundation as well as Awakenings, both of which benefit needy and at-risk children in the Las Vegas area.
When: Friday, Dec. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tabú Ultralounge, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Nov. 29, 2012
Last updated Nov. 29, 2012
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.