Mike Tyson Cares Foundation launch party
Former world heavyweight champion Mike Tyson launches his charity, Mike Tyson Cares Foundation, at a kick off event at Tabu Ultralounge at the MGM Grand. The Hangover star's charity, whose mission is to “give kids a fighting chance” by offering innovative centers that provide for the comprehensive needs of children from broken homes, will kick off with a star-studded gala. Proceeds from the event will benefit the Shade Tree Foundation as well as Awakenings, both of which benefit needy and at-risk children in the Las Vegas area.
When: Friday, Dec. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tabú Ultralounge, 3799 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Nov. 29, 2012
Last updated Nov. 29, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.