A world of holiday traditions
Experience a variety of displays and special programming where guests can learn about diverse cultural traditions for the holidays. Activities are held at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Saturdays and 1 p.m. on Sundays, through Christmas.
When: Saturday, Dec. 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Natural History Museum, 900 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 6, 2012
Last updated Dec. 6, 2012
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 15:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00