Santa and the Shipwreck
Santa is making his list and checking it twice and so far has found naughty sharks, a rare Komodo Dragon and piranhas. Throughout the month of December at Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, children can share their last-minute holiday wishes with Mr. Claus in the aquarium’s shipwreck exhibit. With each paid admission, children 12 and under will receive a complimentary candy cane and a photograph with Santa. Santa Jaws will make his rounds at the exhibit as well. The exhibit is open from 10 a.m- 10 p.m. but Santa will only be there until 4 p.m.
When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Shark Reef Aquarium , 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Nov. 27, 2012
Last updated Dec. 7, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.