5th Annual Clark County 5K Walk to Prevent Suicide
Support the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention by participating in the 5th Annual Clark County Out of the Darkness Community Walk at Centennial Hills Park. The event will feature presentations from survivors of suicide loss, a Community Memory Tree to honor the lives lost to suicide, and a 5K (3-mile) walk around the park. Bring your four-legged friend and with a $10 donation you will receive a free dog bandana and goodie bag. To register or learn more, visit www.outofthedarkness.org.
When: Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Centennial Hills Park Amphitheatre, 7101 N. Buffalo Drive, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $10
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 5, 2012
Last updated Jan. 5, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.