Gerardo Ortiz, born in California and raised in Mexico, began his singing career at a very young age singing ballads about the local drug lords – known as "narcocorridos." He has earned several Billboard Mexican Music Awards, including Artist of the Year.
When: Friday, Feb. 10, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Westgate Las Vegas & Casino, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $35 - $38
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 30, 2012
Last updated Jan. 30, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.