Light Up Las Vegas
Feeling philanthropic? 1Oak at The Mirage opens its doors Sunday, presenting a special benefit for the Nevada Cancer Institute. Party for a great local cause (all revenue from the night benefits the nonprofit) while you enjoy performances by T-Pain and John Legend. In the booth: DJ Ikon.
When: Sunday, Feb. 19, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Mirage Hotel and Casino, 3400 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 15, 2012
Last updated Feb. 15, 2012
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00