Mexican cooking class
El Segundo Sol offers a Mexican cooking class with Executive Chef Terry Lynch as he shares the tricks of the trade and the secrets behind some of El Segundo’s popular dishes. Learn how to make tlayudas- Oaxacan pizza- made with Oaxacan cheese and chile braised lobster, Cochinita Pibil- pork braised in banana leaves, as well as chocolate-coconut chipotle flan. Enjoy margaritas and agave coolers to wash all of this down. The cost is $25 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Please call 702-258-1211 for more information or to make a reservation.
When: Saturday, Jan. 28, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: El Segundo Sol, 3200 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 1144, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 24, 2012
Last updated Jan. 24, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.