Free museum access
Bank of America’s Museums on Us helps cardholders continue the celebration of our nation’s birthday by offering free admission to three Las Vegas museums: Las Vegas Natural History Museum, Lied Discovery Children’s Museum, and Springs Preserve on July 7 and 8.
When: Sunday, July 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Fourth of July Weekend
Event posted June 27, 2012
Last updated June 27, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.