Disco for Alzheimer’s
Prestige Assisted Living at Henderson will host a fundraiser to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association Desert Southwest Chapter featuring entertainment from The Australian Bee Gees. The Australian Bee Gees Show has entertained audiences across the world with the greatest hits performed throughout the years by the well-known Gibb trio.
All proceeds from ticket sales will directly support the Alzheimer’s Association in its mission to eliminate the disease and help fund the advancement of research and enhancement of care and support for all affected.
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading global health and social service organization in Alzheimer’s care and support, and the largest nonprofit funder of Alzheimer’s disease research.
Tickets are $15 and can be purchased online at www.discoforalzheimers.eventbrite.com.
When: Friday, June 29, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Prestige Assisted Living at Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 6, 2012
Last updated June 6, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.