Preservation Hall Jazz Band
The Preservation Hall Jazz Band derives its name from the music venue located in New Orleans’ French Quarter, founded in 1961 by Allan and Sandra Jaffe. The band is celebrating its 50th Anniversary and is currently under the auspices of current director, Ben Jaffe, the son of founders Allan and Sandra. They'll perform at the Cabaret Jazz venue.
When: Saturday, June 30, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $39 - $50
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 27, 2012
Last updated June 27, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.