Three Square fundraiser
This March, P.J. Clarke’s at The Forum Shops celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with their second annual St. Patrick’s Day Bash. On March 17, the restaurant will throw a celebratory bash with Irish food specials including corned beef sandwiches $15.20 and corned beef and cabbage for $18.84. From March 1- March 17 there will be a pair Vespa scooters parked outside of the restaurant. During this time, guests can purchase St. Patrick’s Day/P.J. Clarke’s branded t-shirts and become eligible to be entered into a raffle to win the scooters. Proceeds from the sale of all raffle tickets will benefit Three Square, Southern Nevada’s only food bank. Twice as nice, P.J. Clarke’s will match the donation.
When: Friday, March 16, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: P.J. Clarke's New York Chophouse, 3500 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Categories: St. Patrick's Day
Event posted March 15, 2012
Last updated March 15, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.