St. Patrick's dining specials
Sugar Factory American Brasserie inside Paris offers up a special St. Patrick’s Day menu featuring corned beef and cabbage on toasted marbled rye bread and a savory Guinness Braised Irish Beef Stew, served with mashers and cabbage. For dessert, enjoy green velvet fondue for two.
When: Saturday, March 17, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Chateau Nightclub & Gardens, 3655 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 15, 2012
Last updated March 15, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.