Sons of Erin St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival
The City of Henderson hosts the 46th annual Southern Nevada Sons of Erin St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival Thursday through Sunday at the Henderson Events Plaza. The celebration will feature a parade, carnival, car show, concerts, demonstrations and more. Admission is complimentary though some activities may require paid admission. The parade will be held on Saturday at 10 a.m. This year’s honorary grand marshal is Henderson’s own, Mayor Andy Hafen.
When: Sunday, March 18, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 14, 2012
Last updated March 14, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.