The Dave Rice Foundation autism fundraiser
The Dave Rice Foundation, a local organization founded by UNLV Runnin’ Rebels head basketball coach Dave Rice, will host its inaugural event, ‘An Evening with Dave Rice.’ The party will benefit The Dave Rice Foundation in an effort to educate and support health initiatives concerning autism and other developmental disorders, and the organization will award a grant to the UNLV Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders. The event will include food, drinks, auctions and the presentation of the Kenny Guinn Award for Commitment to Community. UNLV basketball star Stacey Augmon, former Nevada Governor Bob Miller and his wife Sandy, former Chairman of the Clark County Commission Rory Reid, Clark County Commissioner Lawrence Weekly and several of UNLV’s Board of Regents will also be in attendance.
When: Friday, May 4, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Palms Casino Resort, 4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $250 - $15000
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 3, 2012
Last updated May 3, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.