The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk is the nation's night to pay tribute and bring hope to people battling cancer. Groups form fundraising teams and millions of consumers help by donating at retail outlets. Local participants honor survivors and victims by lighting the nigh with illuminated twinkling balloons: white for survivors and patients, red for supporters and gold in memory of a life lost. Stollers and wheelchairs are permitted but skates and scooters are not, for everybody's safety. Dogs can also take part, if on a leash. The event is free for walkers and those who raise $100 or more will receive a t-shirt and balloon. Registration begins at 4 p.m., the remembrance ceremony at 5:15 p.m. and the walk at 6 p.m.
When: Saturday, Nov. 3, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Kellogg Zaher Sports Complex, 7901 West Washington, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $100
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 31, 2012
Last updated Oct. 31, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.