Zarkana by Cirque du Soleil finds a permanent home in Las Vegas for the surreal acrobatic spectacle at ARIA Resort & Casino. Zark, the ringmaster of an extraordinary circus coming back to life, guides audiences through an abandoned theatre populated by a motley collection of off-the-wall characters and incomparable acrobats. Zarkana is a visual vortex set in a twisted musical and acrobatic fantasy universe where, little by little, chaos and craziness give way to a true celebration.
When: Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter, 3730 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Cost: $69 - $180
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 25, 2012
Last updated May 3, 2016
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.