Mackenzie Johnson, better known as Mak J has lived in China as a professional racecar driver and got a hold of a set of turntables in his teens and studied under DJ AM.
When: Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tryst, 3131 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Nov. 8, 2012
Last updated Nov. 8, 2012
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00