The Doobie Brothers
As one of the most popular California pop/rock bands of the '70s, the Doobie Brothers evolved from a mellow, post-hippie boogie band to a soul-inflected pop band by the end of the decade. Enjoy hits like "Listen to the Music," "Black Water," "Takin' It To The Streets," "What a Fool Believes," and "China Grove."
When: Friday, Nov. 9, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Westgate Las Vegas & Casino, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $69 - $90
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 20, 2010
Last updated Nov. 6, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.