Rock ‘n Roll Fantasy Camp
Rock ‘n Roll Fantasy Camp takes place at MGM Grand this weekend and for those of you not lucky enough to be actual "campers," fret not; you can still get in on the fun. On Friday and Saturday nights, campers and counselors will perform at Rouge Lounge at MGM Grand starting at 9 p.m. Rock star counselors include Johnny A, Teddy Andreadis, Ty Dennis, Gary Hoey, Rudy Sarzo, Alan White and Kip Winger. On Friday Warren Haynes of the Allman Brothers and Gov't Mule performs with the group an on Saturday Jack Bruce of Cream joins in. On Sunday the final Battle of the Bands performance will feature Blues Traveler musician John Popper.
When: Friday, Nov. 9, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Rouge, 3799 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Nov. 8, 2012
Last updated Nov. 9, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.