Fresh & Easy Fundraising Shopping Night
The local Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market is hosting fundraising Shopping Nights to benefit local schools between now and the end of the year.
Shopping Nights allow local schools to raise 5% of a local Fresh & Easy store’s total sales from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. on a designated evening. The neighborhood is encouraged to support its local schools by shopping on these nights, while benefiting from fresh, wholesome food at affordable prices.
Shopping Nights are part of Fresh & Easy’s Shop for Schools fundraising program which provides a $1 donation to participating schools for every $20 receipt collected September 12 – December 31, 2012.
When: Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 6115 W. Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 5, 2012
Last updated Nov. 5, 2012
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00