The 2012 Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
The 2012 Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open is the ongoing commitment between Timberlake and Shriners Hospitals for Children to continue the tradition of a PGA Tour event in Las Vegas. A variety of well-known golfers will participate in the competition and help support the mission of Shriners Hospitals for Children. The 2012 tournament is October 1– 7, at TPC Summerlin. Join in the celebration marking 30 years of PGA Tour golf in Las Vegas and 90 years of care from Shriners Hospitals for Children.
When: Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: TPC Summerlin, 1700 Village Center Circle, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 2, 2012
Last updated Oct. 2, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.