Fremont Street Experience's OktoberFrightFest and Asylum
The Fremont Street Experience presents the Fourth Annual OktoberFrightFest, combining Oktoberfest and Halloween for a month-long street party in October. Guests can enjoy the nationally ranked haunted house Asylum as it makes its downtown debut on Fremont Street Experience’s 3rd Street North area. Asylum will be open on Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30 p.m. – midnight and on Thursdays and Sundays from 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. on the following dates: Oct. 5-7, Oct. 11-14, Oct. 18-21, and Oct. 25-28, plus Oct. 30 from 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. and Oct. 31 from 6:30 p.m. – midnight. General Admission is $15. A VIP ticket is also available for $20 and allows the ticketholder to bypass the line. Nevada residents receive a $3 discount.
In addition to Asylum, the Viva Vision light and sound shows will be themed to “Time Warp” and “Monster Mash,” outdoor bars featuring beer and drink specials, the Third Annual Fall Beer Festival at Golden Nugget, three free Halloween-themed stage shows and more. Oct. 1- 31.
When: Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $20
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 1, 2012
Last updated Oct. 1, 2012
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 15:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00