Harvest for Hope fundraiser
Communities In Schools of Nevada hosts the second annual family benefit, Harvest for Hope, where families can enjoy an evening of fun together plus bid on exclusive auction items presented on one-of-a-kind, handmade scarecrows. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will provide an all-inclusive dining experience with food booths from its restaurants as well as specialty cocktails from Comme Ça and The Chandelier Bar. Tickets are $50 for children, $175 for adults, or $2,500 for a table of 10. All proceeds benefit Communities In Schools of Nevada, the local affiliate of the dropout prevention organization.
When: Friday, Oct. 19, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: World Market Center, 495 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas
Cost: $50 - $175
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 17, 2012
Last updated Oct. 17, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.