Night of the Killer Costumes at the Palms
This year the hotel's venues will spread out the celebration all week with costume contests galore. The big money night is definitely Saturday with $15K going to the winner. It will also be the final chance to experience Rain Night club before the club closes its doors for the last time. The schedule is as follows:
Friday, Oct. 26:
Moon presents Attack of the Mummy with sounds by M!keattack. There will be a costume contest for the best overall costume with $5K going to the winner and $1.5K to the runner up.
Saturday, Oct. 27:
Ghostbar Dayclub celebrates with the Pinata Party Massacre with $2.5K going to the sexiest costume.
Sunday, Oct. 28:
Ghostbar presents Haunted House Music with Kevin Brown and DJ Casanova. There will be a costume contest for the best overall costume with $1K going to the winner and $500 to the runner up.
Tuesday, Oct. 30:
Moon Nightclub presents Fancy Sauce: It's to Die For. There will be a costume contest for the best overall costume with $5K going to the winner and $1.5K to the runner up.
When: Friday, Oct. 26, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Palms Casino Resort, 4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 25, 2012
Last updated Oct. 25, 2012
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 15:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00