El Segundo Sol hosts its monthly Cooking Fiesta where guests can get tips from the man behind the kitchen doors, Chef Terry Lynch, while learning how to recreate favorite menu items including ceviche of scallop with avocado and chile, grilled achiote chicken tacos with roasted habanero salsa and Mexican coffee flan. Sip on drinks like lime and coconut margaritas and horchata spiked with Yucatan rum while learning the new recipes. Please call 702-258-1211 to make your reservation.
When: Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: El Segundo Sol, 3200 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 1144, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 16, 2012
Last updated Oct. 16, 2012
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00