Ramon Ayala, Mexican accordionist extraordinaire, has defined much of modern norteño music with his distinctive accordion playing and lyrics. Though he added electric guitars and drums to his music, it still retains a traditional northern ranchera style.
When: Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Star of the Desert Arena, 31900 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Primm
Cost: $46.70 - $69.45
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 21, 2010
Last updated Oct. 25, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.