PDOP Pumpkin Days
Pahrump Disability Outreach Program (PDOP) presents the third annual PDOP Pumpkin Days. All proceeds from the three day event will benefit local children with disabilities. The event takes place at Ian Deutch Memorial Park. Enjoy events like hay rides, a hay maze and a hay pyramid and straw jump. There will be pumpkins for purchase plus an animal petting and feeding area, face painting, balloons and train rides. Vehicles from the fire department and sheriff's deputy vehicles will be on site for kids to explore. Treats available for purchase include apple cider, kettle corn and more.
When: Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Ian Deutch Memorial Park, corner of Pahrump Valley Blvd and Honeysuckle
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 22, 2012
Last updated Oct. 22, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.