Hard Rock Hotel & Casino teams up with Monster Mayhem to present Bloody English. Former nightclub Body English will be transformed into a Victorian London-themed Halloween destination. Fans will be scared by sights reminiscent to those seen in Gothic horror stories such as “Jack the Ripper”, “Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde”, “Sweeney Todd” as well as classics including “Frankenstein”, “Dracula” and “Phantom of the Opera.” The event runs from Oct. 12-31 beginning at 6 p.m. All ages are welcome but those under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Locals with valid ID receive $2 off per ticket on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Parties of 15 people or larger receive $2 off each ticket. Oct. 17 is Bloody Benefit Day where guests can use the promotional code "4AFAN" to get $2 off of tickets; $2 from every ticket will be donated to AFAN.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Body English, 4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $16 - $18
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 1, 2012
Last updated Oct. 1, 2012
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.