Day Out With Thomas: The GO GO Thomas Tour 2013
Bring your preschoolers to take the ride of their lives. Seen on the pages of favorite storybooks, in playrooms, and on the television screen, Thomas the Tank Engine pulls into the station for a larger than life experience at Day Out With Thomas: The GO GO Thomas Tour 2013, visiting Nevada State Railroad Museum. Children will take a ride along with their favorite engine friend on his latest adventure and participate in Thomas-themed activities.
When: Saturday, April 6, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Nevada State Railroad Museum, 600 Yucca Street, Boulder City
Cost: $14 - $16
Age limit: 2+
Event posted March 11, 2013
Last updated March 11, 2013
- Red, White & Blue Vegan Cookout and Cuddles with Farm Animals Fundraiser
- Location is a private residence and will be disclosed after ticket purchase | 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Bryan Adams
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Steven Tyler
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
- The Trails village of Summerlin, at Hillpointe Road and Hills Center Drive | 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Boulder City's Damboree Celebration
- Veterans' Memorial Park and Broadbent Park, Boulder City | 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fireworks at Mission Hills Park
- Mission Hills Park | 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.